Who to contact
- 07411 109 634
Where to go
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
Look at outcomes / tracking
Discuss with parents / carers
Make necessary referrals
Look at help available, other agencies etc
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
Depending on the child
Assess individual needs
Look at support needed / available
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Planning after observations
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Converse with Local Authority SEND officer
5. How accessible is the setting?
Adaptations may be needed for wheelchair users, installation of ramp etc…
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Regular observations, planning, next steps, visits to new settings / schools, communication with parents, new teachers etc….
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
Daily communication, regular updates, making sure it is known they can approach me at any time with any concerns, ideas, questions or suggestions
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type