The Compassionate Friends
The Compassionate Friends is a national organisation of bereaved parents offering support, understanding and friendship to others after the loss of a child, of any age, from any cause.
Our national Helpline is staffed by volunteers who are bereaved parents themselves and offers support and information 365 days a year.
We also offer:
- a comprehensive website and moderated online community forum
- local support groups and one-to-one support
- weekend gatherings and retreats
- group support via social media in private, well-moderated Facebook groups
- information leaflets, bereavement support publications and a unique postal library on all aspects of bereavement
- some specialist support for adult bereaved siblings is also available.
Please contact us to find out more.
Helpline: 0345 123 2304
Hours: daily from 10.00-16.00 and 19.00-22.00
Support pages on the website: www.tcf.org.uk/support
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/www.tcf.org.uk//
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Helpline open daily 10am - 4pm and 7pm - 10pm