Who to contact
Where to go
- Autism Initiatives UK (head office)
- L30 4XR
This is our central head office from where we deliver high quality autism specific services across the UK.
In the Liverpool and wider accessible area this includes:
- Community Resource Centres Kensington, Bootle and Formby
- A number of supported living houses
- Award winning social enterprises including two Cafes and a Cycle Workshop
- Children's Residential services
- A Short break service
- Specialist autism school 'Peterhouse'
- Support for children in mainstream education
- A parent support group
- Transition from children to adult services
However, any model of service can be developed around individual and personalised needs.
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
Comunity Resource Centres usually open 6 days per week early morning until evening and provide services according to need either within the Centre or in the community.
Regular provision of creative activity , IT, sports, outdoor gardening , visits to places of interest. Tailored to need
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Referral Details
Dependent on the service required, a formal referral is not always required , for example where families are seeking outreach or Community Resource Centre support using personal budgets.
However for more complex requirements referral is usually through the local authority social work team.
- Other notes
Our services are all autism specific and person centred.
Autism affects each person differently, which is why we have separate personal plans for each person we support. No two plans are the same.
We are able to support complex multi need individuals including transition from more secure environments to other support settings.