Happy From Home
we are a 32 place small setting set in a quiet residential cul de sac We are close to all transport links . We can offer a range of days to suit your individual childcare requirements
Who to contact
Where to go
- HAPPY FROM HOME
7, Molineux Avenue
- L14 3LT
7, 15 and 61 bus route Nearby to Broad Green Train Station, within easy access to M62.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £32 per Session £48.50 per Day £ 242.50 per Week
- A discount is given for full time places
- Other notes
we are able to supprt childrens and families of children who have SEN
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 07:30 17:30
- Other Availability
- No half days, minimum of 2 full days. Closed Bank holidays and one week over the Christmas holiday period
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
- Individual Learning Journey files which contain monthly observation’s on the child’s progress using written and photographic evidence
- Quarterly monitoring of files and data collection to record progress or identify any areas of concern
- Parents Evening/days every six months
- Liaising with any previous setting the child has attended
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
- The progress of all children is monitored and reviewed regularly and shared with parents. We measure progress using;
- EYFS, Learning Journals, Observations, sensory play, visuals/symbols, small group work, key worker ,SENCO
- Referral to specialist services
- 2YR Progress checks
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
- The setting is organised by chronological age.
- The curriculum is adapted to a child's individual needs.
- Every child has a key person who will observe and plan activities for the child’s individual interests
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
- We work in partnership with the local authority, health and social care services.
- Staff have been trained in Speech and language, behaviour management which provide early intervention techniques and knowledge of who to contact if we have concerns as early as possible
5. How accessible is the setting?
We are happy to discuss your child individual needs and to make reasonable adjustments
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
We work closely with all schools in Liverpool to arrange transition visits where the teachers will
- come and meet the children in our Nursery
- Meet the child’s key person.
- Look at the children’s learning journey
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
- We invite parents to discuss their child's progress regularly.
- The children’s learning journeys are accessible to their parents
- We arrange days out where parents are welcome to join us
- We link with our local children centre and parent groups
- We have regular fund raising events
- We have an annual Fun Day
- Contact Name
- julie gannon
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)