I work in the Norris Green Area. I have been a registered Childminder since 1998. I offer a home based childcare service that aims to allow children to gain opportunities to grow and develop in a friendly, safe and secure environment. I have a large garden and have a greenhouse and raise borders in which the children and I grow our own vegetables.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Julie Ellis
0151 256 1139
07598 129 021
Where to go
14 and 18 bus route.
17 and 19 bus route
62 bus route
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Other notes
I have just completed Autism Training which was a 2 day course. This has given me a better understanding of how to recognise Autism in a child and how I can support the child to reach their full potential.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Other Availability
- Provides Overnight care
Sand and Water Play
Arts and Crafts
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/01/2006 Care Good 16/03/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/11/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/12/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
If your child is new to our setting then progress will be discussed with you regularly and we are happy to liaise with any previous setting including childminders with your consent
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
The progress of all children is monitored and reviewed regularly and shared with parents. I measure progress using EYFS, Learning Journals, Observations, sensory play, etc
- Referral to specialist services
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
The setting is organised according to children’s age and ability. The curriculum is adapted to a child's individual needs.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
I will work in partnership with the local authority, health and social care services.
I will access any relevant training when a need arises. Eg Autism, Dyslexia training
5. How accessible is the setting?
I am happy to discuss your child's individual needs and to make reasonable adjustments
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
I work closely with all schools in my local area of Liverpool.
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
I invite parents to discuss their child's progress regularly.
I link with my local children centre.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type