Friendly home from home childminder environment. Vast range of resources to cater from 0-5 years. Secure garden with outdoor play resources. Craft activities. Local places of interest visited. Safe and secure allotment for children to grow fruit, vegetables and flowers. Nature activities and walks. Quiet room for sleeping. Toddler groups and soft play visits. Cookery. Close links with local nurseries. Member of PACEY. First Aid, Safeguarding, Food Hygiene, Foundation Degree in early years, baby signing, supporting children with additional needs training. Work together closely with parents. Ofsted Registered, last two Ofsted inspections were graded outstanding.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Heather Garnett
- Contact Position
- Registered Childminder
- 0151 475 0062
Where to go
Bus routes 80 and 86.
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Other notes
Free places for children aged 2,3, and 4 who are eligible to receive Nursery Education Funding.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 08:00 17:00 Wednesday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00 Friday 08:00 17:00
- Other Availability
- 8.00 am till 5.00 pm
Arts and Crafts
Extended Services school
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
By using EYFS development and observations as a guide and regular communication with parents / carers
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
By communicating with parents and other professionals
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
As above and also using the EYFS as a guideline
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Communicate with other agencies
5. How accessible is the setting?
Would depend on the additional needs. Hopefully fully accesible
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Communication with parents / carers and other agenices
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
Through regular communication, development files, learning journey's and parents evenings. Daily verbal feedback regular individual feedback through whatsapp software.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type