Liverpool City Council: Careline
Liverpool's social care contact service
Careline is a 24-7 contact centre for social care enquiries and referrals for children, adults and homeless families.
Careline adult services
We work with older people, disabled people with a physical and/or sensory impairment, people with learning disabilities, people with mental health needs and their carers.
If you or someone you know needs help or advice with any of the following:
- Adult protection issues
- Drugs and alcohol
- Help for carers
- Help with care and independence
Careline children's service
We can help with all issues relating to children and families. We respond to enquiries and referrals from the public and professionals and we can offer advice about all aspects of child welfare.
If you feel that:
- A child needs protection. If you feel that a child is suffering harm, neglect or abuse, we can investigate and act to protect the child
- A family is under stress. We can offer support and advice and help families access support from other services
- A child is seriously ill or disabled. We can arrange an assessment of the child's and family's needs and provide support
- You want to find out more about fostering and adoption. We can provide information directly, or put you in touch with experienced fostering and adoption social workers who can offer you advice
To email, use the contact page via the website link below.
Who to contact
Adult Services: 0151 233 3800
Children's Services: 0151 233 3700
Where to go
- L3 1AH