Accredited childminder offering 15 hours free nursery education, working with one assistant. Rated outstanding at last Ofsted inspection.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Angela Atherton
- Contact Position
0151 427 2218
07800 903 366
Where to go
Buses 80,86 Southparkway train station
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18.00 Tuesday 07:30 18.00 Wednesday 07:30 18.00 Thursday 07:30 18.00 Friday 07:30 18.00
- Other Availability
- we do cover the majority of the school holidays, we take six weeks unpaid leave each year, usually 2 weeks at Christmas, 2 weeks at Easter and 2 weeks during the summer holidays
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
Autism, Speech and Language,
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Speak to parents, link with SEN Link Worker and other relevant professionals
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)