Who to contact
0151 280 1624
07784 860 362
Where to go
All arriva buses to St Helens, Huyton, Routes 9,10 Liverpool City Centre
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
- Other Availability
- Will operate on a part-time if parents require this.
Sand and Water Play
Arts and Crafts
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/01/2008 Care Good 21/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/02/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/09/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
ADHD Downs Syndrome Epilepsy
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Work in partnership with the parents, keep up to date with observations, work with other agencies
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type