The Nurturing Programme
The Nurturing Programme is a 10 week parenting course that looks at family life in a thoughtful and fun way. It also helps support positive behaviour in children and goes much further than that by looking at the emotional needs behind our children’s behaviour.
The Nurturing Programme benefits both children and parents by:
- promoting emotional health
- building self-esteem
- developing communication and social skills
- teaching positive ways to resolve conflict
- encourage parents to take time to look after themselves.
- providing effective ways to encourage co-operative, responsible behaviour in children
Who to contact
Where to go
- Five Children & Families Trust
Five Children's Centre
- L24 0TW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Time of day
- Session Information
We aim to run 2 courses annually starting April and September
- Other notes
Limited creche is available for attendees children.