The Audiology Service at Alder Hey hospital is there to:
- Provide support when coming to terms with a hearing loss.
- Ensure patients feel confident and happy with their hearing aids.
- Offer help whenever there are problems relating to hearing loss.
- Be available to provide advice and reassurance whenever it is required.
- Provide a service that works in partnership with health, education, social and voluntary services.
Appointments are by referral only from your GP.
Who to contact
- Referral Details
GP referral only
- Local Offer Age Bands
Young Adults (16 to 25)
Primary (5 to 11)
Secondary (11 to 16)
Early Years (0 to 5)