YPAS - Virtual School Therapy Service
Who to contact
Where to go
- Young Person's Advisory Service (YPAS)
36, Bolton Street
- L3 5LX
We have 3 Community hubs across Liverpool:
- YPAS Central Hub 36 Bolton Street, Liverpool, L3 5LX
- YPAS Plus North Hub Croxdale Road West, Liverpool, L14 8YA
- YPAS Plus South Hub Lyndene Road, Liverpool, L25 1NG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We offer appointments across the week. Please see our website for the latest opening information
- Other notes
YPAS provides mental health and emotional wellbeing services for Liverpool's children, young people and families.
Established in 1966 YPAS is a charitable sector organization that supports children, young people and families to address their mental health and emotional well-being difficulties. The delivery of our citywide services includes: primary schools, secondary schools and across three locality community hubs.
Our Wellbeing Services provide a range of services that are designed to help you with your practical issues: offering various groups, drop-ins and individual information, advice and guidance.
Our Counselling and Psychotherapy Services provide a wide range of therapeutic interventions that are designed to help you address those issues that are impacting on your mental health and emotional well-being.