Accredited to deliver 15/30 hrs funded early years education to children 2 and 3 yrs plus.
Who to contact
0151 475 2235
07895 670 643
Where to go
60, 61 (Runcorn) 78, 79 & 99. 202 204 Wavertree Technology Park train station.
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Other notes
Able to take 2, 3, & 4 yr olds early education funding 15plus hours per week
evening weekend babysitter
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 07:30 17.30 Wednesday 08:00 17.30 Thursday 07:30 17.30
- Other Availability
- Week end babysitter availability
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/04/2007 Care Good 15/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/01/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/10/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
Speech and Language, EHAT
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Speak to parents, link with SEN Link Worker and other relevant professionals ie, Health Visitor, Educational Psychologist
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- SEN Provision Type