Registered Childminder in the area of Stoneycroft Liverpool. Just off Queens Drive. I have been registered for 14 years, last Ofsted inspection graded Good all areas. I offer a safe environment where children grow,develop and have lots of fun. I actively promote children's health and well being, all EYFS areas covered I encourage all children to flurish in EYFS I promote good one to one activities to ensure children get each area covered and do Jolly Ponics from the onset. Which helps them when they go to school. Full use of my house which encourages a loving home environment and also use garden with outdoor toys in the Wendy house. I go out and do my own forrest school we use all of the out doors as much as we can. I regularly go to playgroups and the children regularly meet other children. I have 2 dogs 1 king Charles and a cocker spaniel (puppy) I am able to offer 1 full time space in September 2018 I can also offer 2 year and 3 year funded places. If you need any more information please
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07813955324 FACEBOOK Gail's Munchkins
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Gail Betts @ Gail's Munchkins
- 07813 955 324
Where to go
Buses 12, 10,9,11,13 and Broadgreen train station
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:30 Tuesday 08:00 17:30 Wednesday 08:00 17:30 Thursday 08:00 17:30 Friday 08:00 16:30
- Other Availability
- Can if needed open early but at additional costs.
Arts and Crafts
Private Nursery Garden
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 30/08/2006 Care Satisfactory 11/05/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/11/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 24/09/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
0-5 and Primary
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
ADHD, Speech and Language, Autism, ADHD, Dyspraxia
Webster Stratton Trained - Speech and language, Tots Talk, Supporting the Special Child, EHAT
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Speak to parents and work closely with them, support from Parent Partnership, contact local childrens centre, work with family link worker and with any other childcare / educational settings
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type