Volunteer Centre Liverpool
Information, advice and guidance for people wanting to volunteer in Liverpool.
Volunteer Centre Liverpool provides a one-stop resource for information, advice and guidance on all aspects of volunteering issues, both for potential volunteers and for voluntary/community organisations.
We support people who are looking to volunteer and get active in the community, as well as voluntary groups looking for volunteers. You can register your interest via our website then apply for opportunities. If you're an organisation you can register with us too and post volunteering opportunities.
What We Provide for Volunteers
- Drop in advice sessions for potential volunteers to provide people with advice and guidance about getting involved in volunteering in Liverpool.
- Please note that there will be no Drop-In Sessions on Tuesday afternoons or Thursday mornings until further notice.
- We are looking at implementing an appointment scheme as a replacement - details to follow.
- Help people overcome barriers to access volunteering including those who are long term unemployed, experience mental distress, are asylum seekers & refugees or who experience social exclusion
- Promotion of volunteering opportunities for charities and community organisations
Support for Organisations
- Advice and support for organisations who have volunteers
- Volunteer managers’ forums
- Regular e-bulletins for volunteer managers
- We provide information and training on good practice in involving volunteers
Who to contact
Where to go
- Volunteer Centre Liverpool
151, Dale Street
- L2 2AH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday - Friday 9am-5pm - answerphone outside of office hours.