St Finbar's Catholic Primary School
We are a small Primary School situated in south of Liverpool,. We welcome a large number of children from around the world and we are a diverse and inclusive school community.
Who to contact
Where to go
South Hill Road
- L8 9RY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am until 3:15pm
Our school is a diverse and nurturing environment where we encourage every child to achieve their full potential. We plan provision around the individual needs of children and aim to meet any special needs as fully as we can.
we are committed to fostering an educational setting where each and every child’s individuality is valued. Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do - providing a safe, stimulating and caring environment which is responsive to the needs of all pupils. This ‘whole-school approach’ to Special Educational Needs, Disability, Mental health and Wellbeing (SEND) harnesses a whole-hearted commitment to ensuring each and every pupil has the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential, grow in independence and foster a love of learning.
In order to ensure that we are responsive to the needs of our pupils we are committed to –
- Fostering high aspirations for all learners
- Ensuring all pupils have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum through high quality teaching and differentiated and personalised learning opportunities
- Early identification of individual pupils strengths and areas of development
- Minimising potential barriers to learning through early identification and careful consideration of additional support and/ or resources
- Fostering parent and school partnership, placing the child and family at the centre of shared decision making processes
These principals are underpinned by our commitment to the ongoing evaluation of pupils needs. Using the Graduated Approach the continual cycle of Assess, Plan, Do and Review ensures that additional needs are carefully planned and catered for, minimising any potential barriers to learning.
- Contact Name
- Mrs C Harkness
- Contact Email
SEND information report
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (5 to 11)