Honey Pot Nursery Ltd (Aigburth)
A private day nursery in the south of liverpool offering quality childcare for children from birth to 5 years.
Who to contact
Where to go
358, Aigburth Road
- L17 6AE
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
Sand and Water Play
Arts and Crafts
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
Private Nursery Garden
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 10/06/2008 Integrated Good 04/08/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/09/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/03/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
If your child is new to our setting then progress will be discussed with you regularly and we are happy to liaise with any previous setting including child minders with your consent. Your child will have a named key person who will observe and assess your child against the Early Years Outcomes. If we think your child may need extra support we will discuss this with you and with your consent will access support from outside agencies.
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
The progress of all children is monitored and reviewed regularly and shared with parents. We measure progress using;
- EYFS, Learning Journeys, Observations, sensory play, visuals/symbols, small group work, key worker
- Referral to specialist services
- We can also apply to the consortia to access funding to support your child further
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
The setting is organised by chronological age. The curriculum is adapted to a child's individual needs. All group planning is differentiated to support children with different ages and abilities.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
We work in partnership with the local authority, health and social care services.
We are members of the Early Years Consortia.
Staff have been trained/are qualified in:
- Epi pen
- Administering medication
- First Aid
- Autism Awareness
5. How accessible is the setting?
We are happy to discuss your child individual needs and to make reasonable adjustments if necessary
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
We work closely with all schools in Liverpool, the manager attends an annual transition meeting with the local schools and we do a lot of work in house to prepare our preschool children for the next stage in their lives.
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
We invite parents to discuss their child's progress regularly.
We parents evening twice a year
We have parental involvement on a regular basis, where parents are invited in to carry out activities with the children
We have termly parents as partners meetings
- Contact Name
- Fatima Rodrigues-Russell
- Contact Telephone
- 0151 4942373
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type