I am a registered Childminder & have been for the past 16 years. Before becoming a childminder I have worked as a Nanny, In a Special School & with an agency care for children.
I am an accredited Childminder with level 4 & at the moment I except 15/30 funded hours.
Who to contact
0151 284 8141
07800 963 345
Where to go
Train station Wavertree Tech Park Rathbone RD buses
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:00 Tuesday 08:00 17:00 Wednesday 08:00 17:00 Thursday 08:00 17:00 Friday 08:00 17:00
- Other Availability
- I do not work Bank Holidays.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/01/2008 Care Good 11/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
Autism, Speech and Language, behavioural, cystic fibrosis
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Speak to parents, link with SEN Link Worker and other relevant professionals
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- SEN Provision Type