We are two qualified child minders. We have been registered with ofsted, We have 3 children between the ages of 5 years and 13 years. We are situated just 5 minutes from Sefton park and Allerton, and 15 minutes from the city centre. We can do school drop offs and collection from St clares school and other schools nearby may be negotiable. We also offer a collection service in the morning from your home for an additional cost for those mornings that don't have enough minutes in.
Who to contact
- 07827 918 445
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £35 per Day £10 Wrap Around
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.30 6 Tuesday 7.30 6. Wednesday 7.30 6 Thursday 7.30 6 Friday 7.30 6
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
I have experience with children with Speech and Language needs. I also have experience of Early Intervention with children being assessed on the Autistic Spectrum
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
Speech and Language, Early signs of Autism, visual impairment
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Structured planned activities, specific next steps, support from parents
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)