I am situated in Woolton. I provide a home from home setting and have a Nursery Nursing Diploma (NNEB trained). I have worked in various childcare settings before setting up my childminding business 10 years ago. I continually monitor and assess each child by way of observations and trackers using the Early Years Framework. My home has a separate playroom, large kitchen diner, downstairs toilet and spacious garden with grassed and paved areas for large outdoor play equipment. We enjoy visiting local parks, Knowsley Safari Park, Speke Hall, Museums, playcentres and plan activities such as art and craft, planting, messy play and much more to encourage all areas of development with particular focus on building language and social and emotional skills to enable children to become good communicators and increase their confidence making them skilled learners. I am also an active member of South Liverpool Childminder Network, helping to plan and organise group activities for other childminders and their minded children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
0151 281 2445
07816 902 081
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £39.00 per Day
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18.00 Tuesday 08:00 18.00 Wednesday 08:00 18.00 Thursday 08:00 18.00
Sand and Water Play
Arts and Crafts
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
- Special All
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
ADHD, Aspergers Syndrome, Speech & Language & Communication, Cerebal Palsy
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
I work with the family to assess the childs developmental needs, then plan appropriate resources or activities and seek further support with parents consent from other outside agencies and specialists.
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)