Working Families is the UK’s leading work life balance organisation. The charity helps working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work.
Free Legal Helpline 0300 012 0312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our free Legal Helpline gives parents and carers advice on:
- Employment rights such as maternity and paternity leave
- Rights to time off in an emergency, and parental leave as well as helping them to negotiate the flexible hours they want
- The benefits and tax credits that working parents can claim (basic advice)
- Maternity and pregnancy discrimination
Our groundbreaking research and campaigns seek to change the way we live and work. To that end, we also work with employers to support them in creating workplaces which encourage work life balance for everyone.
By operating in the real world of pragmatic advice and practical solutions, we are making our vision a reality.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Working Families
1 Ropemnaker Street
- EC2Y 9AW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday: 3-5pm, Tuesday: 12-2pm, Thursday: 12-2pm
- Referral Details
Legal Line open:
Monday 3pm to 5pm
Tuesday 12noon to 2pm
Thursday 12 noon to 2pm
- Other notes
We also have a project, Waving not Drowning, for the parents of disabled children