Bizz Kidz Liverpool
Who to contact
Where to go
Bizz Kidz, Silkhouse Court
- L2 2LZ
Rail: Moorfields train station
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 18:00 Thursday 07:30 18:00 Friday 07:30 18:00
- Other Availability
- We do hold am & pm sessions and we can be flexible. Childcare is not available on bank holidays and during the week between Christmas and New Year.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
The Childrens learning and development while in the setting is supported by the skilled practitioners in identifying childrens current intreasts and learning and developmental stages and building on this to extend learning using the EYFS Development matters
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
Completing individual planning to meet the needs of the child and scaffold the childs learning and development while in the setting building on parent/carer knowledge of the child and identifying additional support when needed.
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Through individual assessments that take place on the children in the form of observations, current interests orf the child and keyworker knowledge of where the child is currently developing
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
All specialist services and expertise can be accessed or supported to access as the setting will encourage multi agency working and work in partnership with other agencies to best support positive learning outcomes for children.
5. How accessible is the setting?
Easy access in the city centre
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Transition reviews will take place and information shared with childs new setting so that learning and development next steps can take place and support smooth transition
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
Parents can attend setting and view their childs learning and development file at any time. We have an open door policy and engage parents in consultation re nursery provision, activitites etc.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)