Prince's Trust Team Programme - Run by Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service
The Prince’s Trust Team Programme is an exciting 12 week development course run by Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service for young people aged 16-25 who are not in employment, education or training.
The course is designed to equip learners with the skills they need to succeed in the future and aims to improve teamwork, communication, leadership, motivation, confidence and self-esteem.
During the course young people get the opportunity to go away on an outdoor activity residential for a 3 nights, organize a fundraising activity, complete a project in the local community, go on a two week work placement, plan activities for people in your local community, have a mock interview, learn how to write a CV and much, much more.
In the last year, 85% of students who started the course, finished it! 100% gained an Entry 3, Level 1 or Level 2 Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and 90% went on to a job, apprenticeship, education or volunteering opportunity.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Delivered from six Fire Station locations across Merseyside. Please see notes
- Bootle & Netherton Fire Station -Fleetwoods Lane, L29 1YB
- Toxteth Fire Station - 95 Windsor Street, L8 8EQ
- Kirkby Fire Station - Webster Drive, L32 8SJ
- Prescot Fire Station - Manchester Road, L34 1AD
- Belle Vale Fire Station - Childwall Valley Road, L25 2PY
- The Hive Youth Zone (next to Birkenhead Fire Station) - Bright Street, Ch41 4EA
Courses delivered from these six locations.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Teams start in January, May and September
- Session Information
Mon - Fri 9.30am - 4pm
- Referral Details
No referral required, just get in touch using the contact details provided.