Free iPad workshop for parent/carers
Do you have an iPad and want to learn how to make the most of it? Join Family Fund for a free iPad workshop for families raising disabled children and children with additional learning needs, and find out more about how your iPad works (or at least keep up with your children!)
Topics we cover in our sessions generally include:
- making the iPad safe for children & young people (online safety, parental controls etc.)
- setting up the iPad for a variety of needs, for example, dyslexia; vision or communication needs
- useful apps for learning
- understanding the basic features of the iPad.
Who to contact
- 01904 550066
- Registration form
Please register by going to https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/ipad-training-liverpool/
Please remember to bring your iPad along with you.
Where to go
- The Brain Charity
- L3 8LR
Blue badge parking only, but ample ‘Pay and Display’ parking available opposite the Centre on Kempston Street.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday 18 September 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Please contact provider for cost details.