Leukaemia CARE is a national blood cancer support charity. We provide vital advice and information to anyone affected by a diagnosis of blood cancer. Contact us on 08088 010 444 24 hours a day.
Our work extends to the welfare of families and carers, as well as that of the patients themselves. We focus on the care and support that is needed now.
“Our mission is simple; we support a quality of life for anyone affected by a blood or lymphatic cancer.”
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- The Care Team
- 08088 010 444
- Leukaemia CARE
Royal Liverpool Haematology Support Group
The Royal Liverpool Haematology Support Group is our largest and longest running group. Not only do they support each other through the diagnosis and treatment journey, they also enjoy social events together on a regular basis.
Contact Linda Boyne on 0151 706 2279
Our services include
24 hour help line
- Information Booklets
- Nurse adviser
- Live chat
- National support groups ( also area specific –we have our Liverpool Haematology Support Group)
- Patient & carer conferences .These include family members
- Nurse conferences
- Campaigning and advocacy on behalf of patients
- Fundraising and family events
- Facebook, website and social media presence
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Helpline open 24 hours a day.Live Chat service (via the website) 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Time of day