Liverpool Domestic Abuse Service (LDAS)
Service offering advice and support to women experiencing or who have experienced domestic abuse.
We offer support to women in order to keep them and their children safe from harm. We protect and improve women’s sense of well being and confidence and provide them with the tools to go on and lead independent lives free from abuse.
A major focus of our work is to provide a comprehensive service to individuals from Black Asian Multi Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) communities within the Liverpool area to ensure that the needs of our diverse racial and cultural groups are met.
We provide services to ALL women and encompass diversity by providing staff and volunteers who are multicultural, speak several languages, and identify as LGBT.
We offer a free confidential service and our trained Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVAs) provide advice, support, practical assistance and legal information as well as training and policy development for local agencies.
How We Help
- Provide a drop in and referral service offering a choice of options and advice
- Face to face emotional support
- Offer culturally sensitive domestic abuse awareness programmes
Weekly outreach sessions
- Kensington, Everton, Anfield and Picton Children’s Centres - call for more information
- Monday afternoons in the Parent Education Room of the Antenatal Clinic at Liverpool Women's Hospital, Crown Street, Liverpool, L8 7SS. Interpreters available
Please call us for a confidential chat or to book an appointment.
Who to contact
- 0151 263 7474
Where to go
- L7 5NG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm and Friday 9am- 3pm
- Time of day