We support the families of disabled children whatever their condition or disability. We do this in a number of ways.
How We Help
Support, advice and information
- Contact helpline - for information or advice on any aspect of caring for a disabled child call or email our national helpline
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Advice Service - our countrywide advice service for parents with, or who suspect their child may have, special educational needs
- Resource library - you can search Contact extensive resources, online and print
- Medical information - relevant, up-to-date and validated information on hundreds of disabilities and conditions. Find out information on the causes, symptoms, treatment and the support available
- Parent support groups - run on a national or local basis, supported by Contact, they're the ideal way to meet other parents and carers. Call or email to find out how close we are to you
Who to contact
Where to go
- EC1V 1JN
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
Helpline: Monday to Friday - 9.30am to 5pm
- Other notes
Contact provides information, advice and support to families caring for children and young people with disabilities or additional needs.
- We have up to date information on local services and sources of support for families with disabled children.free information workshops for groups of parent carers including coping and support, behaviour that challenges us, helping your child to sleep, transition from adult to child services and information about benefits.
- Local information on local services, sources of further and specialist advice and support
- Information guides on everyday living such as financial help and benefits, accessing help and support, play and leisure activities for families and education, health and social care services.
- Ways to meet other local parents through support groups, meetings, workshops and events.
- free information sessions for professionals working with families with disabled children
- resources for professionals, to help them point families to local services
- advice, information and how to access local support is provided by our helpline
- read more about we can offer
You can contact the team
- Email email@example.com
Visit our website page
- Local Offer Age Bands
Young Adults (16 to 25)
Primary (5 to 11)
Secondary (11 to 16)
Early Years (0 to 5)