TPC Therapy Ltd
We are a Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Service for Children and Young People.
We offer interventions that allow children, young people and adults to explore difficult experiences through play and creativity.
We offer: Play Therapy, Creative Therapy, CPD and Twilight training. Parent child sessions, Assessments, Parent workshops and Parent Training ( This list is not exhaustive)
We Specialise in: domestic violence, loss, abuse and neglect, trauma, attachment, relationships, education and behaviour.
We are specialist in supporting you with your pastoral care.
We work with: Pre-schools, Primary schools, Parents, Social Services, Adoption and Fostering teams, Health Services
Who to contact
Where to go
- TPC Therapy Ltd Head Office
Brooks Drive Cheadle Royal Business Park
- SK8 3TD
This is the postcode for our Head office which is based in Cheadle. However we are a mobile service and work across the UK Our therapist will come to you!
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We are open Monday to Friday 9-6pm. We can also offer weekend sessions if required.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Sessions are 35-45 mins long depending on the needs of the child or young person. We offer one to one sessions and group/ sibling sessions We offer sessional rates
half day and full day packages.
- Referral Details
More and more children are struggling with their emotional wellbeing and mental health due to difficult experiences in their lives such as loss, domestic violence and abuse. We believe all children and young people should be able to access play and creative therapy should they need it, the children are the core of our work.
Play Therapy and Creative Therapy are effective interventions for both low level and complex referrals. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any issue relating to the emotional wellbeing of a child of young person.
- Other notes
- We are a mobile service and can potentially reach you anywhere. We have a great network of therapists and will be able to allocate a therapist suited to your needs.
- We offer 121 sessions and group Play/ Creative therapy sessions
- We offer parent and child workshops and family therapy
- We offer CPD/ Twilight/ Inset day training for schools and settings
- We offer low level intervention training, suitable for support staff along with an on going support package
- We follow a strong ethical framework, ensuring high standards and codes of practice
- We have strict quality assurance measures
- We measure impact and can evidence practice
Please see our website for more details and contact us with any questions.