Depression UK (D-UK) - Self Help Organisation
Depression UK (D-UK) is a small, national, self help charity that is run by volunteers. It promotes mutual support between those troubled by depression by offering them:
- A Pen-Friend Scheme that enables members to share their problems
- Up to Six Newsletters a year that have many contributions from members
- DUK Chat, our members-only Internet chat forum which uses a private Facebook account
- Information and leaflets
We aim to provide an environment where our members can mutually support each other by sharing experiences.
There are two options for membership :-
Email membership is free, you will receive everything by email including the newsletter.
Postal membership costs £10 a year, this being purely a contribution towards postage and printing costs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Depression UK
D-UK, PO Box 10566
- NG13 8LU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We are all volunteers and work from our own homes.
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Other notes
We may ask for a CRB check on anyone wishing to volunteer
We have no office as our volunteers work from their own homes, however people are welcome to come to our AGM and other meetings