Whitechapel Centre: Floating Support Service
Our Housing Advice and Support service can help with any housing related matter.
This may include:-
- Advice in dealing with your landlord
- Help with budgeting or benefits
- Guidance in managing a tenancy
- Help to make a Propertypool Plus Application or find a private rented property
- Guidance to access help with alcohol, substance misuse or mental health issues if this is affecting your housing situation
We will agree with you a plan of support based on your own needs. Support is provided for a period of 3 months (longer in special circumstances).
Who can use this service?
Open to people who are over 16 and need help with a housing matter.
To access the service, simply call in to see us or click on the ‘make a referral’ tab above.
Venues & Opening Hours
Support can be accessed through dropping in at one of our outlets:-
Langsdale Street, L3 8DT
Monday to Saturday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Online Chat Service
Monday to Thursday 12pm-5pm, Friday 12pm-4pm.
Kensington Children's Centre
23 Quorn Street, L7 2QR
Thursday, 9.30am - 2pm
37 – 39 Walton Road, L4 4AD
Tuesday, 9.30am - 1pm
Friday, 9.30am to 1pm
Toxteth Town Hall,
15 High Park St, Toxteth L8 8DX
Friday, 9.30am to 2pm
Other drop in venues are listed here: https://www.whitechapelcentre.co.uk/housing-advice--support.html
This is just one of the services provided by the Whitechapel Centre. Click HERE for information on our other projects.
Who to contact
Where to go
The Whitechapel Centre
- L3 8DT