School drop-offs and pick ups ( woolton primary school, out lane )
Experienced Ofsted Registered Childminder
Term-time only ( no retainer fee)
Ideal childcare setting in a "home from home" environment, dedicated playroom, patio and large garden for play and development activities
Breakfast and afternoon snacks provided
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- christine murray
0151 428 9168
0775 766 3129
Where to go
Bus route 76
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07.30/09.00 3.15/18.00 Tuesday 07.30/09.00 3.15/18.00 Wednesday 07:30/09.00 3.15/18.00 Thursday 07.30/09.00 3.15/18.00 Friday 07.30/09.00 3.15/18.00
Visit & Outings
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/07/2008 Care Good 26/01/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Speak to parents and seek support from outside agencies, children's centres, GP, council
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)