The Safe Place
SAFE Place Merseyside is the Sexual Assault Referral Centre for the Merseyside area
- It is a joint venture supported by the Home Office, Merseyside Police, Liverpool CitySafe Partnership, Liverpool Community Health NHS Trust, Merseyside NHS Primary Care Trusts and Local Authorities.
- At SAFE Place we offer a service for both males and females who have been sexually assaulted both recently and at any time in the past.
- We have a staff of highly-trained healthcare professionals who are here to support you at our centre in Liverpool City Centre.
- As well as emergency treatment, emergency contraception and advice on many other services we can offer referrals to counsellors and can help you if you would like to contact the Police.
- We operate a policy of strictest client confidentiality and are here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- If you need to contact SAFE Place, just call 0151 295 3550. All calls are treated professionally and in confidence.
- If you would simply like to know more about what we do, please feel free to browse the pages on our website.
Who to contact
- 0151 295 3550