What Does it Do?
The Health Visiting Service provides a holistic approach to support parents in the promotion of health and well-being of all pre-school aged children across Liverpool. All children receive this service from birth and in some circumstances prior to birth.
The service offers:
- Breast feeding support/advice
- Advice on healthy eating and exercise
- Child developmental reviews
- Advice regarding child behaviour
- Support children with any additional needs
- Support in safeguarding children
- Pre-School immunisations advice
- Referrals to child specialist services
- Physical and Emotional Well Being for the family
Health Visitors and team members can be contacted by asking for details from your GP practice if you dont already have this information
Who to contact
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)