As a local, person centred company; based in Liverpool since 2004, we fully understand the needs of our neighbours. We always put you at the centre of your care.
We’ll support and empower you to take control over your own care.
- We have vast experience working with people in charge of their own budgets
- Give you as much, or as little, support as needed, always ensuring your lifestyle fits into the type of care you require, not the other way around
- Meet, greet and choose your own staff before the start of care
- We’ll visit you and review your care regularly; ensuring it always meets your needs and requirements.
Support is truly bespoke to your needs – developed and designed with input from you and your family - delivered by a consistent local team. Just ONE delivers bespoke support to children & families within Merseyside. Due to our unique organisational set up, we can deliver specific, tailor made support around:
- Learning Disability
- Brain Injury
- Mental Health
- Physical Disability
- Complex health needs
- Family Support (Universal, Targeted, Complex, Vulnerable & Intensive)
- End of life care
- Support with personal care tasks
- Waking nights, day hours or sleep overs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Liverpool Office
12, Tapton Way
Wavertree Business Village
- L13 1DA
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Young Adults (16 to 25)