Liverpool Asperger Team
The Liverpool Asperger Team is an NHS service which offers an Asperger syndrome (Autism Spectrum Disorder) assessment,diagnostic and intervention service for adults in the Liverpool area.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Peter Scaife
- Contact Position
- Assistant Practitioner
- 0151 737 4800
Where to go
- Norris Green Community Hub
- L11 5BS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm
- Time of day
- Referral Details
We accept self referrals or from other services such G.P's, Mental Service and educational providers.The individual must be aware to give consent. The individual also must be 18 or over and have a Liverpool G.P.
- Other notes
- To provide assessment and diagnosis for Asperger Syndrome.
- To support our service users by using creative interventions which help with the social and communication difficulties
- To assist in helping service users with social relationships, work recreation and activities.
- To provide advice,support and education to partners,families and care teams of people with Asperger syndrome
- To work with other services (e.g scoial services,local colleges etc.) to help support service users