Who to contact
- 07941 204 111
Where to go
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/11/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
Observations, tracking against outcomes, discussions with carers, make necessary referrals
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
Assess individual need
Keep up to date with relevant training
Work with other agencies to support the child
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Planning to match the needs of the child from observations
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Visit Children’s Centres
Speak to Local Authority support staff
5. How accessible is the setting?
1 step into the property
Furniture easily re arranged to suit need
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Observation and planning
Visiting new schools and discussion of changes
Working with parents
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
1 : 1 each day at pickup time
2 way communication books
Phone / text / email
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type