Who to contact
0151 523 4640
07931 545 452
Where to go
Fazakerley train station 20, 17, 19
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00 Saturday 08:30 18:30
- Other Availability
- Opening times are negotiable
Visit & Outings
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
If the child is new to the setting then progress will be discussed with the parent regularly and we are happy to liaise with any previous setting including Network childminders with the consent of parents.
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
The progress of all children is monitored and reviewed regularly and shared with parents. We measure progress using;
- EYFS, Learning Journals, Observations, sensory play, visuals/symbols, small group work, key worker
- Referral to specialist services if necessary (with parental consent)
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
The curriculum is adapted to a child's individual needs.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Through the Children centre, we can access and work in partnership:
with the local authority, health and social care services.
5. How accessible is the setting?
With prior knowledge, my co-childminder and I can assist with the provision of a portable ramp to make the setting wheelchair accessible.
We are happy to discuss your child’s individual needs and to make reasonable adjustments
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Depending on the parental choice of school, we can offer a forum for discussion with the school.
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
We invite parents to discuss their child's progress regularly, mainly during pick-ups
We link with our local children centre and parent groups including Livpac
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)