Who to contact
0151 530 4756
07966 782 073
Where to go
Just off Stopgate Lane Number 61 bus
- Please contact provider for cost details.
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Other Availability
- Closed bank holidays
Visit & Outings
Songs and Rhymes
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/10/2005 Care Good 09/06/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/03/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
Have prior experience with children with SEND, I have done referrals on Autism, PKU, Dyspraxia, I have level 2 BSL Sign Language.
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
Work with other professionals linking with them to meet the needs of the child
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Assessment of the childs learning
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Experience of children with Autism, Dyspraxia, PKU
Level 2 BSL Sign Language
10 years childminding experience
5. How accessible is the setting?
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Linking with schools and introducing myself to teaching / support staff
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
Verbal communication, Daily Diaries, Questionnaires
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type