Member of Stoneycroft Childminder Network
Who to contact
0151 230 0230
07984 803 618
Where to go
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Other notes
Looked after children with english as their second language, children with profound hearing loss
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Other Availability
- Available all year.
Sand and Water Play
Arts and Crafts
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. What experience do you have of caring for a child with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability in the following ages ranges?
- 0-5 years
- School age
0-5 Primary Secondary and Special
2. Please indicate which areas of SEN your expertise/experiences are in?
Hearing Impaired, Speech and Language, EHAT Training, children with English as a second language -
Level 6 Early Childhood Intervention
3. If you identify a child in your care is not meeting their developmental milestones, how would you plan to meet those needs?
Speak to parents with permission and contact SEN link worker at Childrens Centre
4. Please indicate whether you would be happy for a parent of a child with complex needs to contact you to discuss their individual needs?
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5 to 11)
Early Years (0 to 5)