Who to contact
- 07731 063 827
Where to go
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 31/03/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/04/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have a Special Educational Need?
We would know from 2 year old assessments
2. How will staff in the setting support my child?
By making simple adaptations for physical needs and extra courses to support me in meeting the childs needs.
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my childs needs?
Through assessing their needs and working with parents.
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Core staff at Children's Centres ie, Disability / SEN Link Worker
5. How accessible is the setting?
Limited access outside, indoors room to room access is good.
6. How will the setting support my child transferring to the next stage of education?
Links with the relevant school for transition support
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved??
Weekly meetings / daily diaries
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type