Level 3 qualified, Accredited, Ofsted inspected provider. Nursery Education Funding available.
I have undertaken all the relevant training including paediactric first aid. All training is current and up to date.
Our days are spent visiting local playgroups, parks including Speke Hall and Calderstones, libraries and museums. We play out in my back garden where we plant seeds and hunt for mini beasts play in the playhouse and with the sand and water table and much more.
We do seasonal craft and topics as well as celebrate multicultural festivals.
I have toys and resources available for children of all age and stage of development and follow the interests of the children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Evonne Irvine
- Contact Position
- 07904 243 727
Where to go
- Evonne's Childminding Service
Bus service 75,76,78,81,89. Hunts cross station 1 mile away. Local taxi service.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £11.00 School Pick Up £39.00 per Day £5.00 per Hour
- £39 per day (includes am snack, lunch, pm snack and playgroup fees). £11.00 School pick up (includes snack)
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17:30 Tuesday 08:00 17:30 Wednesday 08:00 17:30 Thursday 08:00 17:30
- Other Availability
- Does not work weekends
Arts and Crafts
Private Nursery Garden
Extended Services school
Sand and Water Play
Songs and Rhymes
Visit & Outings
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
1. How does the setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
Observations, monitoring, parent partnership working, contact with local centres… Children’s Centres, Health, Family, Health Visitors
2. How will the staff in the setting support my child?
Appropriate training would be taken up, relayed to work in partnership with parents any any other agencies involved
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
Linked through observations and next steps
4. What specialist services and expertise can be accessed by the setting?
Training would be taken
5. How accessible is the setting?
No wheelchair access communicate with parents on methods of access
6. How will the setting support my child in transferring to the next stage of education?
Transfer documents, planned visits to settings, 2 year checks completed and any actions completed
7. How are parents involved in the setting? How can I be involved?
Parents are involved from initial visit, and then chats at drop off/pick ups, texts emails, phone conversations, newsletters, questionnaires and Childs development files are shared regularly.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0 to 5)