326 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (42)
- Everton Children's Centre (10)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (30)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (30)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Monday 1.00 2.30pm Drop In at Belle Vale Monday 10.00 - 12.00pm Drop In at Mossley Hill Support with feeding your baby or advice and signposting. A group for mums who are breastfeeding. Play resources for babies and children. An opportunity to network with other Mums's.…
Monday 1.00 - 2.30pm (Drop In) Support with feeding your baby or advice and signposting.
Would you like some tip/advice to help your child Dump their dummy. Contact the children's centre for date, time and to book your place.
Tuesday at 10.00 - 11.00am drop In Suitable for 18 months upwards Fun story and rhymes for you and your little one's which promotes, listening skills, taking turns and language development.
Monday 1.30 - 2.30pm (Drop In) A fun & energetic session for confident walkers to develop physical skills through music as well as language and listening skills.
Belle Vale: Tuesday at 4.00 - 5.00pm 0151 233 1705 Mossley Hill: Wednesday at 3.00 - 5.00pm 07540642557 Anta natal session covering all the important practical information you need to care for your baby. Call the centre to book your place.
Drop In at 1.30 - 3.00pm Suitable for aged 1 - 4 years
(Drop In) Wednesday 10.30 - 11.30am Musical activity sessions, where children and their parents enjoy songs and rhymes supporting the development of communication & language skills.
Drop In at 1.00 - 2.45pm Friday at Belle Vale A service to support families experiencing difficulties with their housing including tenants from other social landlords/private landlords and home owners.