316 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (42)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
A weekly activity introducing little ones to language, creative activities and interaction through Story Song & Rhyme song.
Sing songs and nursery rhymes with Linda and her guitar. Good for development of your child’s language skills – even very small babies benefit from having songs and rhymes sung to them. Good way to learn new songs and rhymes too..
A 2 session 3 hour course to teach parents/carers basic home safety and paediatric skills, to keep their little ones safe.
A weekly session to give advice on how to move little ones onto solid foods
A monthly information session about the ages and stages of babies development
A monthly information session run by the One to One midwives.
A weekly session giving advice and support to breastfeeding mums about infant feeding. Wavertree Tuesdays 10am - 12pm Childwall and Woolton Tuesday 1pm - 3pm Church & Mossley Hill Site Monday 10am – 12pm
Track your child's progress through a 'Learning Journey' and gain advice and support on helping them progress. If you would like one of these journals please ask any of our team in any session and they can arrange for you to have a journal and…
This is a drop in session and is operated by 'The Health Visiting Team' and is operated on a first come first seen basis and get busy. Therefore we recommend you arrive early and whilst you wait we have our sensory room open where you…