341 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (19)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (2)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (34)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (42)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Who qualifies for free vitamins? You qualify if you are at least 10 weeks pregnant or have a child under 4 and you and your family are on: Income Support, or Income-based Jobseekers Allowance, or Income-related Employment and Support Allowance, or Child Tax Credit…
A child led group with a range of motivating activities for each child to support interaction and play. This has to be booked and is offered at both Granby and Dingle Site's. It is planned and delivered by SEN & Disability Link Worker's Aysha Ghazali,…
A fun session for all the family.
For children from 12 weeks-12 months. Baby babble is a 4 week course which offers a wide range of activities that promote socialization, communication and language development for parents & babies.
Are you pregnant or a new mum? Do you want to stay fit and healthy? Come and join us at our antenatal or postnatal sessions. Full details are available on www.bookwhen.com/mamafit or ask the children centre team.
Classes are educational and lots of fun for children. The classes allow children to explore their creative side in messy art and craft. There is a big emphasis on tactile play which is great for a child’s sensory awareness, speech and vocabulary development and improves…
Confidence and Self-Esteem Course aimed at making you feel good. This must be booked.
Would you like to have your say on the services that are offered at the Children Centre? Please contact either site for further information
A short course for parents/carers to enable them to prepare their child for nursery and reception. Develop your understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and have the skills to enable your child to have the best start to their education. This is available…
Multi Sensory Children and parents alike love our sensory room its gives them the opportunity to Play with our specialist sensory equipment and explore the different role play themes. Soft Play A chance for your child to develop physical skills in a fun, safe envirnoment.…