195 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (12)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (35)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (20)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (35)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (11)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (15)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (3)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (1)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (20)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (16)
A fun play group for adults and children. Join in with a wide range of fun and simulating activities to support your childs development.
Starting 8th November A 6 week course that indroduces the importance of play, encouraging parents/carers to take park in playful activities with their children which cam support your childs learning and development. Please contact us to book a place. Limited Creche places avaiable
FORTNIGHTLY Join us for a supported play session for babies and children who have special needs, a physical or learning disability. Explore new play opportunities, meet new families and discover the services and benefits that are available to help your child and your family.
Come along to the Library to enjoy socialising with others. Create some art work to take home and enjoy singing songs and rhymes to promote language development
Starting 10th November 2021 A 6 week course to support you to encourage children and young people to eat healthy. Each Week will explore a differant recipe to do home with your children. Please contact the centre to book a place Limited Creche places…
Would you like to feel more confident communicating with your child? Do you need help understanding the different ways they can communicate? Would you like to learn how to increase the skills they already have? Do you want advice on how to respond and join…
Our Friendly team will be out and about in the community throughout the week. Please contact the centre if you would like a visit
A relaxing session that gives you and your Baby some quality time to bond in a warm friendly enviroment. Please contact the centre to book a place.
FORTNIGHTLY Do you have concerns about your childs learning and development? Pop into the childrens centre and see Sharon our Disability link worker, who will be happy to support you and your family.
A weekly session for parents and tots under 3 to make music and have fun together. you will explore a variety of percussion instruments, sing songs and have a front row seat to live music. Led by Liverpool Philharmonic.