318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
(Drop In) Wednesday 10.30 - 11.30am Musical activity sessions, where children and their parents enjoy songs and rhymes supporting the development of communication & language skills.
Drop In at 1.30 - 3.00pm Suitable for aged 1 - 4 years
Belle Vale: Tuesday at 4.00 - 5.00pm 0151 233 1705 Mossley Hill: Wednesday at 3.00 - 5.00pm 07540642557 Anta natal session covering all the important practical information you need to care for your baby. Call the centre to book your place.
Monday 1.30 - 2.30pm (Drop In) A fun & energetic session for confident walkers to develop physical skills through music as well as language and listening skills.
Tuesday at 10.00 - 11.00am drop In Suitable for 18 months upwards Fun story and rhymes for you and your little one's which promotes, listening skills, taking turns and language development.
Would you like some tip/advice to help your child Dump their dummy. Contact the children's centre for date, time and to book your place.
Monday 1.00 - 2.30pm (Drop In) Support with feeding your baby or advice and signposting.
Monday 1.00 2.30pm Drop In at Belle Vale Monday 10.00 - 12.00pm Drop In at Mossley Hill Support with feeding your baby or advice and signposting. A group for mums who are breastfeeding. Play resources for babies and children. An opportunity to network with other Mums's.…
Thursday: 4.00 - 6.00pm (Monthly)To book call on: 07540642557 Guidance and information on feeding choice for your baby.
Suitable for 0 - 18 Months. Tuesday at 10.00 - 11.00am Call on 07849300061 to book your place. Dovedale Site Start to communicate with your baby from an early age through stories, songs and rhymes. Fun interactive session to promote communication and listening skills. …