300 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (20)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (39)
- Everton Children's Centre (12)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (1)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (32)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (29)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Will be back as normal after Summer holidays. Have a Lovely Summer Drop In: Thursday 9.30 - 10.30 at St. Hildas Church Hall Physical play activities for children aged 2—5 years and their parent/carers. Call the centre for more information.
Hunts Cross CC: Monday Morning and Friday afternoon Belle Vale CC: Tuesday Morning Mossley Hill CC: Wednesday Morning Support for children experiencing language and communication difficulties. Please call the children's centre to discuss referral and booking procedure.
6 week fun filled play session focusing on developing listening skills, sharing, turn taking and speech and language. To book at place contact Aysha
Sewing and Knitting with Jenny & Lynzi This is an informal sewing class for all abilities, come along and learn how to use a sewing machine and make something. This takes place at Granby site
This course is all about you and your baby. You can bring your baby with you to this course. Learn about your babies development through shared experiences and fun activities. This must be booked.
The centre brings together a wide range of services for children aged 0-5 and their families. Also pregnant women and their partners. The centre is a one stop shop within the community for parents providing childcare education health and family support - we also provide…
Would you like some help? Benefits, housing, budgeting, nursery application and lots more. Please book an appointment with Lynzi with our reception.