300 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (25)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (36)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (20)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (39)
- Everton Children's Centre (12)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (1)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (32)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (29)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Multi Sensory Children and parents alike love our sensory room its gives them the opportunity to Play with our specialist sensory equipment and explore the different role play themes. Soft Play A chance for your child to develop physical skills in a fun, safe envirnoment.…
Friday at 1.00 - 3.00pm Booking required Enhance your computer and employability skills.
A 2 hour, multi week accredited course, designed to strengthen parenting skills; prevent and treat behaviour problems in young children.
This can be booked by parents/carers. The room is designed so parents and childrens can relax and enjoy the sensory lights
A weekly group for pre-school children to develeop skills and learning through play.
A weekly session giving advice and support to breastfeeding mums about infant feeding. Wavertree Tuesdays 10am - 12pm Childwall and Woolton Tuesday 1pm - 3pm Church & Mossley Hill Site Monday 10am – 12pm
Linked Schools - Christ The King Primary, Greenbank Primary, Hey Green Primary, King David Primary, St Anthony of Padua, Wavertree Primary School, linked with Childwall and Woolton Children's Centre - Childwallandwooltoncc@liverpool.gov.uk - 0151 233 5733.
A weekly session to give advice on how to move little ones onto solid foods
A weekly clinic run by Health Visitors to weigh babies and give advice if necessary to parents.