318 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (44)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (19)
Weekly drop-in supportgroup that runs from the Children’s Centre from 9.30-12.30. For families living with Neurodevelopment conditions. We support families, pre, during and post diagnosis to find the answers for themselves empowering them to make the necessary changes to improve their lives and the lives…
Please Phone the centre to book your place and for more information. Every Tuesday 12.15 noon to 1.15pm. Songs and rhymes in the water whilst encouraging your child's confidence.
Tuesday 1.30-2.30 for 2+ year olds. We aim to provide a fun filled session that supports your child’s learning and development and develops your understanding of how they learn through play.
6 Week language enrichment programme for parents and their children to help support and develop their speech and language..
Wednesday 9.30-12.00 Booking Required The Nurturing Programme is designed to provide adults and children with the understanding, skills and ability to lead emotionally healthy lives, build resilience, empathy, self-esteem and support positive relationships.