316 Results in your current search
- Anfield Children's Centre (27)
- Belle Vale and Hunts Cross and Mossley Hill Children's Centre (38)
- Clubmoor and Ellergreen Children's Centre (5)
- County, Walton, Fountains and Vauxhall Children's Centre (45)
- Everton Children's Centre (1)
- Fazakerley and Croxteth Childrens Centre (34)
- Granby and Dingle Children's Centre (31)
- Picton and Kensington Children's Centre (23)
- Speke and Garston Children's Centre (18)
- Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash Children's Centre (28)
- Tuebrook, West Derby and Yew Tree Children's Centre (42)
- Wavertree, Childwall, Woolton and Church Children's Centre (20)
Come and join us for Nursery Rhymes, Musical Instruments, Moving to Music, adults and children participate, enjoy the fun for FREE. Its never to early to introduce your children to nursery rhymes.
The Nurturing Programme offer parents /carers the opportunity to look at how emotions influence our actions and our children's actions. It offers positive, practical ways of guiding children so they learn to handle their feelings and behaviour, and grow up to be kind, confident, healthy and…
Learn about the importance of emotional development and how it impacts on learning. Support your child's learning in all areas and help them be School Ready.
6 week fun filled play session focusing on developing listening skills, sharing, turn taking and speech and language. To book at place contact Aysha
Sewing and Knitting with Jenny & Lynzi This is an informal sewing class for all abilities, come along and learn how to use a sewing machine and make something. This takes place at Granby site
This course is all about you and your baby. You can bring your baby with you to this course. Learn about your babies development through shared experiences and fun activities. This must be booked.
Multi Sensory Children and parents alike love our sensory room its gives them the opportunity to Play with our specialist sensory equipment and explore the different role play themes. Soft Play A chance for your child to develop physical skills in a fun, safe envirnoment.…
A short course for parents/carers to enable them to prepare their child for nursery and reception. Develop your understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and have the skills to enable your child to have the best start to their education. This is available…